Hello all and everyone! As I first stated back at the beginning of the year, I am going to do my blog EVERYDAY. As you can see I have clearly stuck to that…NOT. But, give me chance to change and become disciplined as these things take time. So let me fill you in:
- Booked holiday to Spain – 1 week – middle of August -Boiling hot!
- Am preparing attire: New and gorgeous self itching to get out and wear skimpy bikinis , silky sarongs and very, very high heels.
- Cup cakes are NOT MY FRIEND. (Very sad moment) Will be friends again when donning Jimmy Choos and silken attire.
- Am busy with my work – yes very busy and a thing to be joyous about.
- Got an iHobo on my iphone. He died. Got another. He died. Found this very stressful. Was quite annoyed with iHobo as when I gave him sandwiches he threw them away as he wanted money for drugs instead. HOW DAMN RUDE. NB: IHobo is a virtual homeless person that you have to look after like a tamagotchi. I wasn’t very good at looking after them either.
- Still creating and enjoying it thoroughly.
- Am walking vigorously everyday with hounds – should be size 0 but not. Maybe it’s the cupcakes…
- Just ate scrumptious cheesy and oniony many levels toastie thingy. Very, very nice. However not diet food. Didn’t think about that until way after…